The Kink On Tap Team
Kink On Tap is produced by a group of media-makers, writers, and activists who are sure to rock your world. We’re currently looking for additional volunteers. Wanna work with us?
These dedicated folks are the Kink On Tap movers and shakers.
Founder, co-host, principal editor, lead developer, and jack-of-too-many-trades
maymay has too many profiles already, so he thinks you should just read this one. :)
Ian studied Media Arts at California College of the Arts before transplanting to Providence, Rhode Island. There, he lives at AS220, a live/work space for practicing artists. He also makes films, writes, plays guitar, and is building a computer game. And, of course, edits Kink On Tap.
- Blog: nonzer0.wordpress.com
Past Team Members
- Emma, co-host, volunteer coordinator
We’re looking for a few kinky men, and women, and trans people, and anyone else who’s interested in working with us. If you like the show and want to join a growing collective of collaborators, the following opportunities are open to you:
- Media Monitor — Media Monitors are social media ninjas who find and summarize interesting stories, turning them into Kink On Tap Briefs, The #KinkOnTap Daily, and other outlets. (Interested? Read more.)
- Panelist Matchmaker — The Panelist Matchmaker is a coordination genius who helps match upcoming topics with upcoming guests, scheduling the best guest for the show they’d be most comfortable on. (Interested? Fill out an application.)
- Emcee (co-host) — A co-host whose idea of “chemistry” is more about chatting with maymay than it is about the periodic table—although that’s hawt, too. (Interested? Fill out an application.)